7.9.08

Journal Entry - Re: Phone pix

As far as writing in my web journal, I don't know what really the actual context should be. Insights on postmodernism (sp?)
I don't think that many people will be interested in my works. In reality, I'm not a writer, but I feel as though some may be interested. If you are reading this web log, (I can imagine your expression- your cringe because of each cluster of pixels which are improperly placed.) leave a comment on some of my work or leave a pusillanimous comment.
From iPhone

A picture took on evil apple phone. Took sometime this summer, at some shop in Kailua. Above Eunice is in this photo digging through her bag while Kristen was in the dressing room.
I thought the angle was so cliche, I had to post it.

From iPhone


Kristen took me to a Symphony- Brahms. constructed. You can hear trickles of peach tea heart break, which overtime become patterns of harden icicles. The compositions are amazing, if you have not heard him and his sonatas, youtube or there is always piratebay. If you're browsing classical check out Rachmaninoff, his piano is sublime symmetry. Rachmaninov is Effing genius!