4.9.08

Wake of nothing.

I am tasting a wine with to much tannin, thinking about the taste. My thoughts wonder to how simple we are- Complex- but simple. Watching the people in populated SLC airport. As I write in my moleskin.
What is life with no meaning? Life of control gives us meaning - a meaning to live. Our brains are complex structures but we are simpletons, zealots of the new American Reich. Controlled by a complex system of capitalism, kill or be killed is our mudus--divide and conquer--live and let die.
I want something great I want to be free of control. Pledging my allegiance when I didn't even understand the concept of allegiance. My allegiance is with reason, and with free thinkers. I have flaws I have greed I have qualities that I think are plagued and diseased. I want to think that our leaders of today don't have the same qualities that I have. That is possibly our weakness--- not being able to acknowledge our faults, so that we could fix them. It's a weakness and weakness must be suppressed. When I analyse, I always ask why... what is the root... questions Why is it like this?
With language I communicate packets of information to another, I write on a new slate or harddrive that can never be formatted to blank version, just upgraded to v. 3.0. Same old universe just arranged differently. These are just concepts. Concepts of the wake of time moving in a constant that isn't quite.
If time is a wave or simple constant I am on a crest of a wave waiting for the infinite shore line of nothing.
-Postmodern Tool